Thanks to those of you who replied to our early call for Coaches for the 2020 season. We are happy to announce the following as the Lakehill Softball Division Coaches:
U10 – Erin Fletcher
U12 – Matt McLean
U14 – Angela Sawyer
U16 – Amy Carr
U19 and U23 Ladies – Amy Carr and Lori Zehr
Please find below information about our upcoming softball indoor practice sessions and B program assessments. Everyone is welcome! We hope to see strong participation in pre-season indoor gym practices again for 2020!
If you missed the first set of assessments for your age division, please contact email@example.com ASAP and show up for the back up date as indicated.
U10 (2012, 2011, 2010) players:
- Wednesday evenings (Jan 8 – Mar 11), Doncaster Elementary School (1525 Rowan Street, off Cedar Hill Road), 6:00 – 7:30 PM
U12 (2009, 2008) players:
- B program assessments will be Wednesday January 8th (and 15th if necessary), 7:15-9:00pm
- Wednesday evening practices for all U12s (Jan 15 – Mar 11), Doncaster Elementary School (1525 Rowan Street, off Cedar Hill Road), 7:30 – 9:00 PM
U14 (2007, 2006) players:
- B program assessments will be Sunday January 5h (and 12th if necessary), 3:00 – 4:30pm
- Sunday afternoon practices for all U14s (Jan 12 – Mar 8), Royal Oak Middle School (4564 W Saanich Rd), 3:00 – 4:30 PM
U16 (2005, 2004) players:
- B program assessments will be Sunday January 5h (and 12th if necessary), 4:45 – 6:15pm
- Sunday afternoon/evening practices for all U16s (Jan 12 – Mar 8), Royal Oak Middle School (4564 W Saanich Rd), 5:15 – 6:45 PM
U19 (2003, 2002, 2001):
- B program assessments will be Sunday January 5h (and 12th if necessary), 6:30 – 8:00pm
- Sunday evening practices for all U19s (Jan 12 -Mar 8), Royal Oak Middle School (4564 W Saanich Rd), 6:30 – 8:00 PM
U23 (2000, 1999, 1998, 1997):
- Please contact Lori Zehr (firstname.lastname@example.org) regarding team formations
Also, please remember that any parents interested in coaching this upcoming season are welcome to assist and participate. It’s a great way to learn some new techniques and drills.
If you have any questions related to the B program or age division assessments, or are interested in playing B level fastball but unable to attend the scheduled pre-season practices or assessment dates, please contact email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE that this year our pre-season training sessions will have a registration fee of $60 in order to support gym rentals and other clinic expenses. Thank you for your support.
AND ALSO: A limited number of new indoor practice t-shirts will also be available for $15 each – available the first weeks in January.
Details about our specialized pitching and catching clinics are being communicated separately.
Looking forward to a great 2020 season!
For additional information and queries please visit our website for updated details at: www.lakehillball.com